End times Archer: Zombie Invasion Stone Skimmer - The skimming activity game QuickPlan - Project Plan HD KorfballScout Newspager.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 07:03:00
On xamarin.IOS utilizes the Ahead-of-Time (AOT) compiler gathers xamarin.iOS application legitimately to local ARM get together code.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 07:01:27
Here you telling the arrangement of C# code yet it appears you are asking how Xamrin.Android functions. On the off chance that this inquiry is about the Xamrain.Android arrangement so please exaplain the .apK aggregation additionally like clarify the little about Delvik and ART and if the inquiry is tied in with working of Xamrin.Android. So please clarify the working of Xamarin.Andorid, clarify the existence pattern of Xamarin.Android.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 07:01:01
An interface can't contain any execution while a base class can.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 07:00:04
This inquiry is possibly posed on the off chance that you are going after a higher dependable job in the organization, they might without a doubt want to comprehend what you think about them. Xamarin has won 2 significant awards:Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms and the Dr Dobbs Jolt Award for Mobile Development Tools.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 06:59:14
Set forward the explanations that help your thought. In my proposal I feel that the Windows has incredible given the world an extraordinary cell phone involvement with both programming and equipment expects yet at the same time it is slacking clients in view of the less applications accessible in the Windows Phone App Store. My recommendation will acquire some more designers to Windows and if this works incredible than most likely in future Xamarin and Windows can likewise accompany some extraordinary item in coordinated effort.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 06:57:56
Brief them about the application or, more than likely legitimately show them the application if conceivable and clarify them about what did it have for the clients.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 06:57:28
State yes in the event that you have made one, else state no.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 06:56:37
Reveal to them the stage that is known splendidly to you. Eg: Android, iOS or both.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 06:53:51
Both XS and VS are IDE which is utilized to create Android, iOS, Console, Class Library, PCL and windows telephone (just material for VS) application. Both XS and VS bolsters F#. XS takes a shot at the two windows and OS X conditions where VS just accessible for windows condition On windows XS doesn't bolster windows telephone and iOS venture yet you can make any sort of application with VS. You can just make windows telephone application from VS as it were. XS doesn't bolster this functionility.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 06:52:26
NuGet is the most popular package manager for .NET development. It is built in to Xamarin Studio 5 and Visual Studio. You can easily search for and add packages/third party libraries to your Xamarin.Forms using either IDE.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 06:46:17
Typically, when you write an application without using the MVVM pattern, to manage the userâ€™s interaction with the user interface (for example, he clicks on a button) you subscribe to a event handler: this way, a new method will be generated in code (C#) behind, which will contain the code that will be execute when the event is raised.
This approach is that it creates a strong connection between the View and the code: event handlers can be managed only in code behind, but you canâ€™t simply move it to a ViewModel. The solution is to use commands, which are special objects (that implement the ICommand interface) that define the operation to perform when the command is executed.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 06:45:53
Not only with data source, we can also use Data Binding concept in various scenarios like below:
*View-to-View Bindings: This is the scenario, when we want to link properties of two views on the same page. In this case, you need to set the BindingContext of the target object using the x:Reference markup extension.
*Backwards Bindings: A single view can have data bindings on several of its properties.
*Binding with Model: Here the scenario is like, a view property is binding with specific class object.
*Binding with Collections: It is scenario, where we want to bind list of objects to view. For example ListView defines an ItemsSource property of type IEnumerable, and it displays the items in that collection.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 06:45:31
* Data binding is a technique to automatically synchronize a user interface with its data source. When a binding is established and the data or your business model changes, then it reflects the updates automatically to the UI elements and vice versa.
* Data binding connects two objects, called the source and the target. The source object provides the data. The target object, which must be a bindable property, will consume (and often display) data from the source object. It is also possible to bind, not to a standard data source, but to another element on the page.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 06:43:15
Custom Renderers can be used for small styling changes or sophisticated platform-specific layout and behavior customization. But we need to follow below three steps:
* Create a subclass of the renderer class that renders the native control.
* Override the method that renders the native control and write logic to customize the control. Often, the OnElementChanged method is used to render the native control, which is called when the corresponding Xamarin.Forms control is created.
* Add an ExportRenderer attribute to the custom renderer class to specify that it will be used to render the Xamarin.Forms control. This attribute is used to register the custom renderer with Xamarin.Forms.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 06:42:03
DependencyService can useful for accessing native mobile features (local storage, geolocation,text-to-speech..etc). But we need to follow below four steps to use DependencyService:
* Interface: The required functionality is defined by an interface in shared code.
* Implementation Per Platform: Classes that implement the interface must be added to each platform project.
* Registration: Each implementing class must be registered with DependencyService via a metadata attribute. Registration enables DependencyService to find the implementing class and supply it in place of the interface at run time.
* Call to DependencyService: Shared code needs to explicitly call DependencyService to ask for implementations of the interface.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 06:41:13
We already know compiler directives concept (#ifdef option) is not available in PCL . But in alternative we have majorly there are three ways to create platform specific code in PCL project.
* DependencyService: It can allows apps to call into platform-specific functionality from shared code. This functionality enables Xamarin.Forms apps to do anything that a native app can do.
* Device: It is a class contains a number of properties and methods to help developers customize layout and functionality on a per-platform basis. (Ex:Device.OnPlatform, Device.OS, Device.Idiom..etc)
* Custom Renderers: By default each page, layout, and control in xamarin.forms are rendered differently on each platform, using a Renderer class that in turn creates a native control, arranges it on the screen, and adds the behavior specified in the shared code. But using Custom renderers, developers can be used for small styling changes or sophisticated platform-specific layout and behavior customization.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 06:40:28
>> Xamarin.Forms has two methods on the Page class for interacting with the user via a pop-up: DisplayAlert and DisplayActionSheet. They are rendered with appropriate native controls on each platform.
>> DisplayAlert presents an alert dialog to the application user with a single cancel, and it does not having importance to collect information from the user. public Task >> DisplayAlert (String title, String message, String cancel)
>> DisplayActionSheet displays a native platform action sheet, allowing the application user to choose from several buttons.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 06:27:47
Simple it is not a visual element, but it just describes a template for creating a visual element. And one important note is that Cells are elements designed to be added to ListView or TableView controls.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 06:24:27
Both views are helpful for user to enter text, but there is a small difference is Entry only has one line, whereas a Editor usually has multiple lines that allows user to press ENTER.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 06:18:03
BoxView is used to draw a solid colored rectangle. So below source code can create Accent colored rectanlge with width ->200 & Height->100
01 : <BoxView Color="Accent" WidthRequest ="200" HeightRequest = "100"/>
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 06:15:32
There are two alternative methods for sharing code between cross-platform applications:
The goal of a code-sharing strategy is to support the architecture, where a single codebase can be utilized by multiple platforms.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 04:51:56
If we create App with xamarin.forms project using xamarin studio or visual studio. Then created project will have bellow structure:
* Shared: Shared Project containing the code common to all projects and it will be either PCL or Shared Project.
* AppAndroid: Xamarin.Android application project.
* AppiOS: Xamarin.iOS application project.
* AppWinPhone: Windows Phone application project.
* AppWindows: Windows application project.
* AppUWP: Universal Windows Platform application project.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 04:51:21
On iOS, Xamarin uses Mono, a fully functional implementation of the .NET runtime, to fully compile your app into a native ARM executable ahead of time (AOT) so that your code executes with all of the power of C# and .NET, including memory management, reflection, and the .NET base class libraries. Developers can use any native features by interacting with .NET class libraries that provide one-to-one mappings to all of the native APIs on iOS, while complying with Apple's security restrictions which prevent execution of dynamically generated code on device.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 04:49:50
On Android, Xamarin ships a fully functional implementation of the .NET runtime, called Mono, bundled with your app so that your code executes with all of the power of C# and .NET, including JIT-compilation, memory management, reflection, and the .NET base class libraries. Developers can use any native features by interacting with .NET class libraries that provide one-to-one mappings to all of the native APIs on Android.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 04:49:29
When you compile an application, you usually choose between below two modes:
Debug: Debug mode pads the executable file with extra information used for debugging purpose. After your application is bug-free and feature-complete, there's no longer any need to keep the debug information.
Release: Compiling in Release mode gives you a more compact (and even slightly faster) executable that doesn't include unnecessary internal debugging symbols
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 04:49:00
If we run the Xamarin app, it can generate following application packages for different platforms
.xap/.Appx for windows phone 8, Windows, UWP
.ipa file for IOS
.apk file for Android
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 04:48:44
Life-Cycle means a specific sequence of the application from start to finish of the application. So there are three important states in the life cycle of a Xamarin app development.
OnStart: Called when the application starts.
OnSleep: Called each time the application goes to the background.
OnResume: Called when the application is resumed, after being sent to the background.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 04:48:19
* We can deliver native iOS, Android, and Windows apps using existing skills, teams, and code(C#, xaml )
* We can take full advantage of Native APIâ€™s with Xamarin Technology . And Xamarin.Forms elements map to native controls and behaviors
* Xamarin Component Store allows adding high-quality components to your app directly from your IDE, including controls, web service APIs and more.
* PCL/ Shared projects makes very easy for developers to share the same code base across different projects.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 04:46:20
Xamarin Studio: This is Xamarinâ€™s C# developer environment that runs on both Windows and Mac. Xamarin Studio has many of the features of Microsoftâ€™s Visual Studio and uses exactly the same formats as Visual Studio: solutions (.sln) and C# projects (.csproj).
Visual Studio: Xamarin offers a Visual Studio extension/plugin for visual studio 2012, visual studio 2013 update 1. And now Xamarin development is directly available from Visual studio 2015.
Posted Date:- 2021-11-17 04:44:26