* OOPs is very helpful in solving very complex level of problems.
* Highly complex programs can be created, handled, and maintained easily using object-oriented programming.
* OOPs, promote code reuse, thereby reducing redundancy.
* OOPs also helps to hide the unnecessary details with the help of Data Abstraction.
* OOPs, are based on a bottom-up approach, unlike the Structural programming paradigm, which uses a top-down approach.
* Polymorphism offers a lot of flexibility in OOPs.
Posted Date:- 2021-09-30 05:26:41
What are the characteristics of an abstract class?
What are the manipulators in OOP and how it works?
. What is the difference between a class and a structure?
How many types of constructors can be used in Java? Please explain.
Can we run a Java application without implementing the OOPs concept?
What is Garbage Collection(GC)?
What is the difference between a class and a structure?
How is data abstraction accomplished?
What are different access modifiers in Java?
Can you please highlight the difference between a class and a structure?
What is meant by a copy constructor?
Are class and structure the same? If not, what's the difference between a class and a structure?
List the various types of constructors
Explain Abstraction with a real-time example.
Why is a need for Object-oriented programming?
Is it always necessary to create objects from class?
How much memory does a class occupy?
How does C++ support Polymorphism?
What are some advantages of using OOPs?
What are the main features of OOPs?
What is meant by Structured Programming?
Explain Is Java a pure Object Oriented language?
What is Structural programming?
What are the different types of inheritance?
What are some other programming paradigms other than OOPs?
What are some major Object Oriented Programming languages?