* OOPs is very helpful in solving very complex level of problems.
* Highly complex programs can be created, handled, and maintained easily using object-oriented programming.
* OOPs, promote code reuse, thereby reducing redundancy.
* OOPs also helps to hide the unnecessary details with the help of Data Abstraction.
* OOPs, are based on a bottom-up approach, unlike the Structural programming paradigm, which uses a top-down approach.
* Polymorphism offers a lot of flexibility in OOPs.
Posted Date:- 2021-09-29 22:26:41