Angular 6 is almost the same as its previous version, but with few improvements. Projects developed in Angular 5 will easily support Angular 6.
Few of the crucial features that have been added to the newest version are:
* The support for TypeScript 2.7+
* Addition of elements
* Component Development Kit with stable Angular material
* Bazel compiler
* Ivy renderer
* Addition of restoredState and navigationSource to NavigationStart
* NgModelChange event
* Addition of multiple validators for FormBuilder’s array method
* CLI 1.7 support and its feature addition
* Update for ng
Posted Date:- 2021-09-28 21:47:41
Explain in details about the reason of using the renderer method in Angular JS, whereas we can easily able to handle the same by using some native element methods. Was there any facility of using the same? Please explain?