1. The primary step is to log in to the SSAS instance.
2. Select the database that you would like to backup by right-clicking on it.
3. Check for backup option and click on the same.
4. On selecting a path, the backup will be store in that location. If the path is not selected, it will use C drive as a default folder.
5. SSAS Database backup can also be scheduled using the below steps:
6. From SSMS, right-click on the job folder of SQL
Click on New job
7. Write a job name which is used as a job identity
8. Navigate to steps page
9. Select the option: New
After updating the Step name, Select the SSAS command option as the job type.
Update the server name.
Write the XMLA script as below:
10. Click on OK, check for schedule option, and schedule accordingly based on your requirement.
Posted Date:- 2021-09-28 00:38:47