Mixins in Vue.js are a set of defined logic that is stored in a particular way. Mixins can be re-used repeatedly to add functionality to your Vue instances and components. Mixins are important because they provide a lot of functionalities. Following is the list of features that Mixins provide:
1. Mixins facilitate you to easily adhere to the DRY principle and ensure that you do not repeat yourself.
2. Mixins provide great flexibility.
3. Mixin contains options for Vue components.
4. You can use Mixins in Vue.js safely because they do not affect changes outside their defined scope.
5. Mixins in Vue.js provide a great platform for code reusability.
Posted Date:- 2021-09-07 22:53:55