Mixins are flexible methods of redistributing reusable features for Vue components. A mixin object can accommodate any component option. When a component uses a mixin, all mixin components are merged with components options.
Advantages of using
1. It has several objects for heap allocation.
2. It’s run time assembly can prevent the problem of supporting persistence.
3. Additionally, the run time assembly can also lead to objects which seem mysterious.
Disadvantages of using mixins
1. It increases dependencies.
2. Global mixins affect every component, hence this can result in a serious maintenance problem.
Posted Date:- 2021-09-07 22:42:20