An ember route is built with three parts:
1. An entry in the Ember router which maps between our route name and a specific URI.
2. A route handler file, which sets up what should happen when that route is loaded.
3. A route template, which is where we display the actual content for the page.
In ember when we want to make a new page that can be visited using a URL, we need to generate a “route” using Ember CLI. Hence the generator will print out:
1. Installing route
2. Create app/routes/about.hbs
3. Create app/templates/about.hbs
4. Updating router
5. Add route about
6. Installing route test
To define a route, run ember generate route route-name. This command will generate a file name route-name.js in app/routes/ folder.
Posted Date:- 2021-09-07 21:50:51