1. Store: It is central repository and cache of all records available in an application. It can be accessed by controller and admin.
2. Models: A model is a class which defines the data of properties and behavior.
3. Records: A record is an instance of a model which contains information that is loaded from a server.
4. Adapter: It is responsible for translating requested records into the appropriate calls t.
5. Serializer: Translating JSON data into a record object.
6. Automatic Caching: Used for caching.
Posted Date:- 2021-09-07 21:17:41