An abstract class is a class that is declared as abstract. It cannot be instantiated and is always used as a base class. The characteristics of an abstract class are as follows:
* Instantiation of an abstract class is not allowed. It must be inherited.
* An abstract class can have both abstract and non-abstract methods.
* An abstract class must have at least one abstract method.
* You must declare at least one abstract method in the abstract class.
* It is always public.
* It is declared using the abstract
Posted Date:- 2021-09-30 06:57:54