1. No relationship: The dimension and measure group are not related.
2. Regular: The dimension table is joined directly to the fact table.
3. Referenced: The dimension table is joined to an intermediate table, which in turn,is joined to the fact table.
4. Many to many:The dimension table is to an intermediate fact table,the intermediate fact table is joined , in turn, to an intermediate dimension table to which the fact table is joined.
5. Data mining:The target dimension is based on a mining model built from the source dimension. The source dimension must also be included in the cube.
6 Fact table: The dimension table is the fact table.
Posted Date:- 2021-09-28 00:34:02