View objects, which can be based on entity objects/Web Services, represent the data that you want to view and manipulate.
1. Present a view or slice of business data.
2. Are used for joining, filtering, projecting, and sorting your business data.
3. Can be based on any number of entity objects.
4. Can also be constructed from a SQL statement.
Read-only SQL –Based View Objects:
1. Is not based on any entity-based object.
2. Cannot be used for insert, update, or delete.
3. Use SQL-based view objects for query–only views, which do not need the functionality of entity objects.
Posted Date:- 2021-09-27 21:42:48