Below are some of the ways through which we can leverage Power BI:
The Power BI Publisher for Excel:
* Can be used to pin Excel items (charts, ranges, pivot tables) to Power BI Service.
* Can be used to connect to datasets and reports stored in Power BI Service.
* Excel workbooks can be uploaded to Power BI and viewed in the browser like Excel Services.
* Excel reports in the Power BI service can be shared via Content Packs like other reports.
* Excel workbooks (model and tables) can be exported to service for PBI report creation.
* Excel workbook Power Pivot models can be imported to Power BI Desktop models.
Posted Date:- 2021-09-27 06:34:42