Below are some of the ways through which we can leverage Power BI:
The Power BI Publisher for Excel:
* Can be used to pin Excel items (charts, ranges, pivot tables) to Power BI Service.
* Can be used to connect to datasets and reports stored in Power BI Service.
* Excel workbooks can be uploaded to Power BI and viewed in the browser like Excel Services.
* Excel reports in the Power BI service can be shared via Content Packs like other reports.
* Excel workbooks (model and tables) can be exported to service for PBI report creation.
* Excel workbook Power Pivot models can be imported to Power BI Desktop models.
Posted Date:- 2021-09-27 06:34:42
How does SSRS integrate with Power BI?
What are the three Edit Interactions options of a visual tile in Power BI Desktop?
What are many-to-many relationships and how can they be addressed in Power BI ?
How is data security implemented in Power BI ?
What is a calculated column in Power BI and why would you use them?
What are some ways that Excel experience can be leveraged with Power BI?
What is data management gateway and Power BI personal gateway?
Is Power BI available on-premises?
Can we refresh our Power BI reports once uploaded to cloud (Share point or Powebi.com)?
What are the data sources for Power Map?
What are the primary requirement for a table to be used in Power Map?
Why do we need Power Query when Power Pivot can import data from mostly used sources?
Which language is used in Power Query?
What are query parameters and Power BI templates?
Can SQL and Power Query/Query Editor be used together?
What are some common Power Query/Editor Transforms?