1. BFS and DFS both are the traversing methods for a graph. Graph traversal is nothing but the process of visiting all the nodes of the graph.
2. The main difference between BFS and DFS is that BFS traverses level by level whereas DFS follows first a path from the starting to the end node, then another path from the start to end, and so on until all nodes are visited.
3. Furthermore, BFS uses queue data structure for storing the nodes whereas DFS uses the stack for traversal of the nodes for implementation.
4. DFS yields deeper solutions that are not optimal, but it works well when the solution is dense whereas the solutions of BFS are optimal.
5. You can learn more about BFS here: Breadth First Search and DFS here: Depth First Search.
Posted Date:- 2021-09-09 23:06:37