Application of ServletContext Interface in our web applications
There are so many ways to use the ServletContext object in our web application to get the basic and advanced properties of the servlet alive inside the web container. Some of them are as follows:
1. The object of ServletContext provides an interface between the web-container(Server) and servlets.
2. The ServletContext object can be used to get configuration information from the web.xml file.
3. The ServletContext object can be used to set, get or remove attribute from the web.xml file.
4. The ServletContext object can be used to provide inner-application communication from two differnt servlets.
5. Its also provide protocol support.
6. Use as the middle-ware in the enterprise networks to connect the sql database at the backend.