Nobel Prizes and Laureates 2018
1. Nobel Laureates - James P. Allison(USA), Tasuku Honjo(Japan)
Field - Physiology or Medicine
Contribution - For their discovery of cancer therapy by inhibition of negative immune regulation.
2. Nobel Laureates - Gerard Mourou(France), Arthur Ashkin(USA), Donna Strickland(Canada)
Field - Physics
Contribution - For their method of generating high-intensity, ultra-short optical pulses in the field of laser physics.
3. Nobel Laureates - George Smith (USA), Frances Arnold (USA), Greg Winter (UK)
Field - Chemistry
Contribution - For control of evolution and used it for purposes that bring the greatest benefit to humankind.
4. Nobel Laureates - Denis Mukwege (Democratic Republic of the Congo), Nadia Murad (Germany)
Field - Peace
Contribution - For their efforts to end the use of sexual violence as a weapon of war and armed conflict.
5. Nobel Laureates - William Nordhaus (US), Paul Romer(US)
Field - Economic Sciences
Contribution - For work on climate change, and the endogenous growth theory.