Nobel Prizes and Laureates 2015
1. Nobel Laureates - Takaaki Kajita and Arthur B. McDonald.
Field - Physics
Contribution - for the discovery of neutrino oscillations, which shows that neutrinos have mass.
2. Nobel Laureates - Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich and Aziz Sancar.
Field - Chemistry
Contribution - for mechanistic studies of DNA repair.
3. Nobel Laureates - William C. Campbell and Satoshi Omura
Field - Physiology or Medicine.
Contribution - for their discoveries concerning a novel therapy against infections caused by roundworm parasites.
4. Nobel Laureates - Tu Youyou
Field - Physiology or Medicine
Contribution - for her discoveries related to a novel therapy against Malaria.
5. Nobel Laureates - Svetlana Alexievich
Field - Literature
Contribution - for her polyphonic writings, a monument to suffering and courage in our time.
6. Nobel Laureates - National Dialogue Quartet.
Field - Peace
Contribution - decisive contribution to the building of a pluralistic democracy in Tunisia in the wake of the Jasmine Revolution of 2011.
7. Nobel Laureates - Micro economist Angus Deaton
Field - Economics
Contribution - work on consumption,
poverty and welfare that helped governments improve their policies through household surveys and tax changes.