Nobel Prizes and Laureates 2010
1. Nobel Laureates - Andre Geim and Konstantin Novoselov
Field - Physics
Contribution - groundbreaking experiments regarding the two-dimensional material graphene.
2. Nobel Laureates - Richard F. Heck, Ei-ichi Negishi and Akira Suzuki
Field - Chemistry
Contribution - for palladium catalyzed cross couplings in organic synthesis
3. Nobel Laureates - Robert G. Edwards
Field - Physiology or Medicine
Contribution - development of in vitro fertilization
4. Nobel Laureates - Mario Vargas Llosa
Field - Literature
Contribution - cartography of structures of power and his trenchant images of the individuals resistance, revolt, and defeat.
5. Nobel Laureates - Liu Xiaobo
Field - Peace
Contribution - For his long and non violent struggle for fundamental human rights in China.
6. The Sveriges Riksbank Prize - Peter A. Diamond, Dale T. Mortensen and Christopher A. Pissarides
Field - Economic Sciences
Contribution - for their analysis of markets with search frictions.