Nobel Prizes and Laureates 2016
1. Nobel Laureates - F. Duncan, M. Haldane, J. Michael Kosterlitz.
Field - Physics
Contribution - For the theoretical discoveries of topological phase transitions and topological phases of matter.
2. Nobel Laureates - Jean-Pierre Sauvage, Sir J. Fraser Stoddart, Bernard L. Feringa.
Field - Chemistry
Contribution - For the design and synthesis of molecular machines.
3. Nobel Laureates - Yoshinori Ohsumi
Field - Physiology or Medicine
Contribution - For the discoveries of mechanisms for autophagy.
4. Nobel Laureates - Bob Dylan
Field - Literature
Contribution - For having created new poetic expressions within the great American song tradition.
5. Nobel Laureates - Juan Manuel Santos
Field - Peace
Contribution - For his resolute efforts to bring the country's more than 50-year-long civil war to an end.
6. Nobel Laureates - Oliver Hart, Bengt Holmstrom.
Field - Economic Sciences
Contribution - For their contributions to contract theory.