1) Classloader:Classloader is a subsystem of JVM that is used to load class files.
2) Class(Method) Area:Class(Method) Area stores per-class structures such as the runtime constant pool, field and method data, the code for methods.
3) Heap:It is the runtime data area in which objects are allocated.
4) Stack:Java Stack stores frames.It holds local variables and partial results, and plays a part in method invocation and return.
Each thread has a private JVM stack, created at the same time as thread.
5) Program Counter Register:PC (program counter) register. It contains the address of the Java virtual machine instruction currently being executed.
6) Native Method Stack:It contains all the native methods used in the application.
Core Java Interview Questions
Object Oriented Programming(OOP) Questions and Answers
Collections Interview Questions
Java Exceptions Interview Questions
Java Threads Interview Questions
Collection framework in java interview questions
oops concepts with example in java
Java Serialization Interview Questions
Top 20 Core Java Interview Questions with Answers
String Interview Question in java With Example
synchronization interview questions
Java Reflection Interview question
Java Executor Framework (JDK 1.5) Interview Questions
JDK 1.7 interview Questations and Answers
Java I/O interview question with example